Welcome!

Welcome to theopinionatedinternet.blogspot.com, a whirling hotpot of political opinion, poetry, prose, philosophy, reviewing, and other assorted wild ramblings! Here you will find: PWN, Grand Reviewer and assistant thinker; JAFHR, head of Philosophy, Literature, and Ambassador for France; JHWW, critic/comic materialist; and iTech, computer technician, pilot-in-the-making and co-politician. Fare Thee Well!


Pour les Francophones

Cher Lecteur/lectrice,
Nous vous souhaitons la bienvenue A notre blog, L'Internet Dogmatique. Vous trouverez ici tout votre bonheur- Literature, Philosophie, Politique, Revues, Technologie... Par dessus tout, vous trouverez des opinions. Ne manquez pas a publiez le votre!
Pour rendre tout cet Anglais lisible, traduisez simplement cette page en utilisant le gadget que vous trouverez sur votre droite, un peu en bas. Nous regrettons que cette traduction est rarement exacte; il serait peut-etre plus sage d'utiliser ce blog pour pratiquer votre Anglais.
Bien le Bonjour, Messires et Demoiselles,
JAFHR, le Fou Francophone.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Busy Day

Greetings; 'tis I, JAFHR.
I have a few announcements to make.
  • I have a couple of websites to advertise:
  1. I have just made a blog, named thefolkloristslair.blogspot.com, which is a repertoire of my arcane folkloric knowledge;
  2. Catholicfire.blogspot.com, which I strongly recommend for religious nuts like me.
  3. leblognadel.over-blog.com, which I include as a sort of joke as it's in French. It's the blog of Gilles William Goldnadel, a politician whom I frequently quote from.
  • Secondly, I would like to present my brother, whom you will know as Pimbear. Pimbear is fond of Horror stories and other cool pieces of literature (he mentions H.P.Lovecraft and Tolkien); he is also fond of bears, and, although he is not going to sound as mad as I am, he has the potential.


  • Lastly, I would warn you all that JHWW is going to be back and blogging by Easter. He probably doesn't know when that is, so you have time to BRACE YOURSELVES!
Beware the Cheeseman...
Cordially,


Pimbear
JAFHR

1 comment:

  1. Correction now he does know when Easter is because he knows that he has gone on holiday over Easter, and now that his holiday is over it must mean that Easter is over...

    ReplyDelete