Welcome!

Welcome to theopinionatedinternet.blogspot.com, a whirling hotpot of political opinion, poetry, prose, philosophy, reviewing, and other assorted wild ramblings! Here you will find: PWN, Grand Reviewer and assistant thinker; JAFHR, head of Philosophy, Literature, and Ambassador for France; JHWW, critic/comic materialist; and iTech, computer technician, pilot-in-the-making and co-politician. Fare Thee Well!


Pour les Francophones

Cher Lecteur/lectrice,
Nous vous souhaitons la bienvenue A notre blog, L'Internet Dogmatique. Vous trouverez ici tout votre bonheur- Literature, Philosophie, Politique, Revues, Technologie... Par dessus tout, vous trouverez des opinions. Ne manquez pas a publiez le votre!
Pour rendre tout cet Anglais lisible, traduisez simplement cette page en utilisant le gadget que vous trouverez sur votre droite, un peu en bas. Nous regrettons que cette traduction est rarement exacte; il serait peut-etre plus sage d'utiliser ce blog pour pratiquer votre Anglais.
Bien le Bonjour, Messires et Demoiselles,
JAFHR, le Fou Francophone.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Precious Soliloquy - Smeagol

My Precious...
It's mine... my own... my precious...
So bright... So beautiful... it's shining, glinting so brightlike...
But here, where we's so far away from the Yellow face, where does it gets its lights?
The Yellow face... too bright, leering at us, teasing us... Teasing we can't climb our way free, like it does, the nasty Yellow face... too high, too teasing... like nasty elves...  bright eyes... Precious doesn't tease... precious helps, helps bring us high like bright Yellow face... precious understands... too hard to be high like yellow face... better to eat what precious finds us... precious is kind... fishes and goblinses and ratses... precious finds food... so bright... so beautiful.
The noises, precious! What's the noises?
Nothing, my love... just goblinses, goblinses hurrying down tunnels, with dwarves and stings... Stings... They drove us away with stings, precious, when we finds you... my birthday... my birthday present... mine... the other one, he couldn't have it, it was mine, my birthday, my own, he couldn't have it...
Goblinses is awfully noisy, precious...
A fish, precious, in the pool... look how it wriggles... catch a fish... so juicy sweet... 
Sweet, my love? What is juicy sweet? We is never heard of juicy sweet before...
Yes, precious... we just hears of it in bright land, land of Yellow face...
Yellow? What  is yellow, my love?We is never heard of nasty word before...
Yellow is a colours, precious...
Colour, my love? What colours is there but blacks and greys and muddy browns? There is no bright lands, my love, no yellow face. There is just the Precious... My precious... So bright... So beautiful... look at it, my love... so perfectly round...
It's Mine!
JAFHR

5 comments:

  1. It's alright, but I can do better as Smeagol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you hadn't read or seen LOTR?

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHEM! Do you want me to start over? Who is this, anyway?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was me, I couldn't log in for some reason. Anyway, I was just being antagonistic and arrogant, no point in you rewriting.

      Delete