Welcome!

Welcome to theopinionatedinternet.blogspot.com, a whirling hotpot of political opinion, poetry, prose, philosophy, reviewing, and other assorted wild ramblings! Here you will find: PWN, Grand Reviewer and assistant thinker; JAFHR, head of Philosophy, Literature, and Ambassador for France; JHWW, critic/comic materialist; and iTech, computer technician, pilot-in-the-making and co-politician. Fare Thee Well!


Pour les Francophones

Cher Lecteur/lectrice,
Nous vous souhaitons la bienvenue A notre blog, L'Internet Dogmatique. Vous trouverez ici tout votre bonheur- Literature, Philosophie, Politique, Revues, Technologie... Par dessus tout, vous trouverez des opinions. Ne manquez pas a publiez le votre!
Pour rendre tout cet Anglais lisible, traduisez simplement cette page en utilisant le gadget que vous trouverez sur votre droite, un peu en bas. Nous regrettons que cette traduction est rarement exacte; il serait peut-etre plus sage d'utiliser ce blog pour pratiquer votre Anglais.
Bien le Bonjour, Messires et Demoiselles,
JAFHR, le Fou Francophone.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Greetings from JHWW

Hey all readers, JHWW speaking (If you must now my real name, well you can't have it). Despite what JAFHR said about us being deities, this is not true, just see us as the co-creators of this blog, and enjoy our posts. You will find me not deranged, unlike JAFHR, not like PWN and write annoyingly long, boring blogposts, and not like iTech, who won't let me reveal his real name (well actually I didn't give you mine earlier, but you'll see my name at the bottom of this post). You'll find me as the one with the urge to disagree with what is said on this blog, especially ideas surrounding philosophy. If you want to know about myself, my hobbies include collecting beerbottletops, and playing Little Big Planet on PS3. I have a fear of rollercoasters and when I was younger, pelicans. I am allergic to bananas, and some types of cat, and have a double joint in my ankle. Enjoy reading this bog, and as one last message,
I like cheese

5 comments:

  1. You Are A God, and it is shameful to deny it! As iTech would say,one does not shy away from one's duties!
    Shame on You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not a question of belief,this is a question of conforming to the rules!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pelicans, I would hug a pelican and if you wouldn't that just proves you have no soul!!! (And will probably die alone)

    ReplyDelete