Welcome!

Welcome to theopinionatedinternet.blogspot.com, a whirling hotpot of political opinion, poetry, prose, philosophy, reviewing, and other assorted wild ramblings! Here you will find: PWN, Grand Reviewer and assistant thinker; JAFHR, head of Philosophy, Literature, and Ambassador for France; JHWW, critic/comic materialist; and iTech, computer technician, pilot-in-the-making and co-politician. Fare Thee Well!


Pour les Francophones

Cher Lecteur/lectrice,
Nous vous souhaitons la bienvenue A notre blog, L'Internet Dogmatique. Vous trouverez ici tout votre bonheur- Literature, Philosophie, Politique, Revues, Technologie... Par dessus tout, vous trouverez des opinions. Ne manquez pas a publiez le votre!
Pour rendre tout cet Anglais lisible, traduisez simplement cette page en utilisant le gadget que vous trouverez sur votre droite, un peu en bas. Nous regrettons que cette traduction est rarement exacte; il serait peut-etre plus sage d'utiliser ce blog pour pratiquer votre Anglais.
Bien le Bonjour, Messires et Demoiselles,
JAFHR, le Fou Francophone.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Life of Pie

                                     




Yes, I've taken to naming my introductions after 21st novels. I guess I ought to explain a little about myself before starting to write proper content. Why 'Life of Pie'? I don't know, I like pie. So here's all I'm saying about myself, it's a kinda pie of information. No, no, I'm sorry. That was a terrible simile. Anyway, here it is the 'pie':

1) My initials are PWN. I'll let you guess my middle name.

2) I am a real person.

3) I go to some kind of school.

4) My favorite animal is the elephant.

5) My favorite colour* is beige.

6) *Yes, I'm English.

7) My favorite films are 'The Dark Knight' and 'Inception'.

8) My favorite game used to be Minecraft but now it's Supreme Commander (this will change every month or so).

9) On Youtube, I like watching the Yogscast, Nostalgia Critic and Totalbiscuit.

10) I will never release such boring information again.

2 comments:

  1. Come on, you can think of a more entertaining middle name than that. How about Wesley?

    ReplyDelete